Wednesday 1 July 2009

Decisions, decisions

Here we find ourselves once more - the dilemma of which pair of trainers to purchase.

Our choices:

1) Etnies Digit II - available for £30. At present I do not own any skater-style trainers, so they would fill a gap in my collection. I like the pink/white/black colour scheme, although I'm usually not a massive fan of wearing black. I do rather enjoy the bright coloured soles however.









2) Gola Eboy Hi-Tops - available for £40. I'm not sure how I feel about these - on the one hand, I'm not a massive fan of high-tops, nor a particular fan of these trainers' retro stylings. That being said, I am a fan of Eboy's designs and the opportunity to own a pair of limited edition Gola/Eboy collaborative trainers does interest me considerably - especially given their recently discounted price.









As always, your input is appreciated :)

1 comment: