Friday 12 June 2009

Give it a restival

As you may be aware, I am a regular listener of George Lamb's radio show on BBC Radio 6. Recently they have been playing around with their idea for a ficticious festival event called 'Give it a restival' (which didn't occur last year) and this week they have asked their listeners (largely composed of graphic designers supposedly) to come up with a logo for this non-event.

Now I'm not a graphic designer, but I like to dabble. So, below are some designs that I came up with.



The first design with the headphones is the design that I submitted to their website, which you can see here. There are some really good other entries there as well which are worth a gander.

2 comments:

  1. I think I prefer the bottom one mate... very much in line with 6 musics actual design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ok coolio - yeah guess I should've sent them all in. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete